Dog Daycare in Historic Leawood & WestPort/West Plaza
Most dogs are social animals. They crave human interaction, socialization with other dogs, and need exercise. If you’re off at work; or busy at school, and your dog is home alone, they’re probably pretty bored. We are here to provide a fun, clean, safe, and cage-less environment for your dog to get the exercise and socialization they crave.
- Separate size and breed play N stay spaces.
- Different play N stay spaces for small, medium and large dogs at all locations.
- Fully staffed 24-hours a day.
- We oversee each play space – playing with the dogs, cleaning, interacting with the dogs (dog kisses), and using behavioral training techniques to keep the environment calm.
- Doggie Daycare Savings Passes that can save you money.
- Convenient curb-side drop-off and pick-up.
- Outdoor, fresh-air walks several times a day.
- Clean floors and beds.
- Open-door crates if your dog wants some alone time.
Schedule a reservation online or give us a call
First Time at Dog Pawz?
For first-timers, we have a “New Dog Introduction Procedure”. We place your dog in a small area next to their designated play area so they can get use to the smells and sounds. Depending on the dog and the breed, the introduction period varies. We have found this technique helps with new anxiety jitters.
We also encourage half-day play days so your dog can get used to staying with us before they stay for an extended period of time. During this time, we are able to better understand your dog’s behavior and tendencies – making everyone comfortable and your dog’s stay with us safer.
Spay/Neuter Policy: We require dogs over 6 months of age to be spayed or neutered.
Required Vaccinations: Written proof from your veterinarian of current Rabies, DHLPPC, and Bordetella (every 6 months) are required for your dog to stay with us.
Thanks Dog Pawz for entertaining my puppy. This winter has been brutally cold and thanks to your amazing space – with lots of great dogs, my Shafer can play and socialize. Thanks for exhausting the little guy. We love you!